Where do you want to go? The answer is clear – into a secure future! And TEMPTON will support you along the way. With excellent education and training. Because we know that is a vital factor on the career market.
At TEMPTON, you can apply for a broad range of qualified, accredited professions – customised to your interests and skills.
- Personnel Services Clerk (m/f) in one of our branch offices in Germany
- Assistant Office Communications Manager (m/f) in one of our branch offices in Germany
What do we offer our trainees, interns and retrainees?
- the chance to quickly take on responsibility
- extensive support
- opportunities for further education and training
- interesting, exciting tasks and constant variety
- attractive compensation
Using this approach, we create an excellent starting position for your career.
More you should know about your training programme:
- The training programme begins in July, August or September of each year (depending on the federal state).
- The training programme last for three years.
- You can complete your training programme at various locations in Germany: either in one of our branch offices or at our headquarters.
- As a first step, please send us your written application; applications via e-mail are also welcome.
Please enclose the following with your written application:
- Cover letter
- CV / résumé
- School reports/ transcripts
- Internship certificate(s), if applicable
Perhaps a trainee position is already waiting for you: