You are a real IT nerd? And you already live in Germany or have work permit for Germany?
Still not easy to find a suitable job? You are fluent in English, willing to learn German but you don't speak it yet (fluently)?
Then Tempton Next Level Experts is the right recruitment agency for you and we should talk!
Our client has been developing software that makes IT professionals happy for almost 25 years. From Nuremberg, 300 employees are constantly pushing forward with resourceful solutions for IT infrastructures and networks. Always with an eye on: Customer well-being, quality and sustainability.
As Backend Software Developer Rust/Delphi (m/f/d) in direct employment with our client, your expertise is in demand. Here you will accompany the software development process holistically - you decide whether from home or on site.
What does this position offer me?
- employee satisfaction is at the top of the backlog for this award-winning top employer
- thanks to extensive further and advanced training, lectures and bar camps, your own professional and personal development is ensured.
- with flexible working time models, you decide whether you want to work in top-equipped offices or from home
- Bonuses, employer-funded pension and occupational disability insurance are good for your future
- the subsidised job ticket, the bicycle cellar, the employee parking spaces and the free electricity for e-vehicles put the tick behind the topic of "mobility".
- you get to know each other better at summer & Christmas parties and team events
- for the healthy body, there is a bistro, a wide range of sports and a flat-rate drinks package
What will be my tasks?
- you are not rusty when it comes to developing new features and components in Rust
- skillfully maintain and further develop our existing code base in Delphi/C++
- whether in development, testing, code reviews or CI/CD - you are part of the action
- you contribute your own ideas and discuss them with the product owner and the team
- together with the QA team, you ensure the high quality and stability of the system
- you are enthusiastic about contributing to the modernisation of the software stack
What should I bring with me:
- You have gained good experience in unit testing, code reviews and CI/CD pipelines
- you are so confident in using Git
- You like to deal with new techs